Welcome to GREEN EVEREST Website. The GREEN EVEREST Website ww.flipeverest.com (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by GREEN EVEREST ENTERTAINMENT PRIVATE LIMITED (“GREEN EVEREST”), Company registered under Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at Elim Nest, 21st Mile Dokyong 2, P.O. Pedong, Kalimpong Darjeeling, West Bengal (WB), India, 734311.
change, so please refer back to it periodically. By accessing our website or otherwise using our services, you consent to our information practices.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Website and Application is owned, operated and maintained by Green Everest Entertainment Private Limited (“GREEN EVEREST”).
2. Collection and Use of Information
1. Types of information we collect
From users like you, we receive and store the following types of information (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Information):
a) Information you provide to us: we collect information as a part of the sign-up/ registration, onboarding, subscription & membership process which includes:
- Your name, email address, username, password, age, gender, telephone number, address, geographical information and contact details.
- Your billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to your transactions on the Website or related to the services. In certain countries we collect a Government Identification Number for purpose such as billing and tax compliances.
- We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our Customer Support, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions;
- Information when you choose to provide reviews or ratings, interests/preferences, account settings, (including preferences set in the “Account/Profile” section of our Website), or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
2. Disclosure of Information
We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
- While using the Website you will have opportunities to post feedback or other information publicly, and third parties could use the information you disclose;
- certain portions of our service may provide you an option to share information by email, text message, and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on your smart device;
- social plugins and similar technologies allow you to share information.
3. Payment Card and Billing Information
In order to process any of your customer support queries related to payment processing, our payment processors give us access to the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of your credit/debit card (including any updates) so that we can perform the contract with you and provide you with a quick resolution of your queries. We also use the first 6 digits of your credit/debit card so that, on the basis of our legitimate business interest, we can analyze the most popular card types and issuing banks of our customer base to ensure that we are able to improve our user experience and provide you better service. Our payment processors will also pass us your expiry date after each payment transaction is completed and we will use this to send you an email reminder to update your payment information before your card expires as we believe we have a legitimate interest to make sure your access to the Platform is not interrupted, you can still cancel at any time. However, at no point in time do we have access to or store the full credit/debit card number in our systems.
4. Your Controls and Choices
c) Push Notifications
- We may retain some of your Personal Information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend a Platform account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that account to prevent that user from opening a new account in the future.
- We may retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
Kindly note in case you have made your subscription via Apple iTunes, then you will have to request for access/unsubscribe/rectify/erase your subscription / personal data or portability of your subscription / personal data on the Apple iTunes platform as per their applicable processes.
b) Objection to Processing
In certain jurisdictions where you have the legal right to object to the use of your Personal Information with respect to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing and profiling, you can object by changing your preferences, disabling cookies as set out in our Cookies Policy or by contacting us (see Contact Information). If you wish use to cease or restrict processing of your Personal Information in relation to personalized content or interest-based advertising then, unless the Platform allows you to select available preferences, then you should cease to use the Platform and we can arrange to cancel your subscription. In case you have made your subscription via Apple iTunes, then you will have to unsubscribe yourself from the Apple iTunes platform as per their applicable processes to ensure that you are not being charged by Apple any further. Additionally, in case of Apple iTunes, you will have to object to processing of your subscription / personal data on Apple iTunes platform as per their applicable processes.
5. Data transfer, storage & processing globally
You may cancel your Website subscription at any time. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial month subscription periods or used content. To cancel, visit our website and click on “Cancel subscription” on the “My Account/My Profile” page and follow the instructions for cancellation under the heading “Cancel subscription”.
7. Right to Terminat
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service, without notice, for any or no reason whatsoever.
8. Change in Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is subject to change from time to time. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify the terms of this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to ensure compliance with applicable laws or in response to changing regulatory or operational requirements (“Updated Terms”). The Updated Terms shall be effective immediately (unless we state otherwise) and shall supersede the terms of this Privacy Notice. We will notify you of any changes to this Privacy Notice if the changes significantly affect your rights or as may be required by law.
9. Grievance Officer & Questions
GREEN EVEREST ENTERTAINMENT PRIVATE LIMITED